Posted on: June 15, 2016
How to Find the Best Orthodontist
Orthodontists use treatments like dental braces to correct spacing problems, misaligned teeth, overbites, crowding, and other dental abnormalities. These dental specialists receive two to three years of additional training after attending dental school. They may hold degrees or certificates proving their proficiency in orthodontics. The American Board of Orthodontics and the American Association of Orthodontists can both verify a specialist’s credentials.
The Importance of Making a Careful Choice
Getting braces is a life-changing event, so it’s a good idea to take plenty of time to research your options. When you learn more about the orthodontist braces Atlanta patients prefer, you will be better equipped to make the best decisions for your family. The following tips and resources can help you find the best Orthodontist for yourself or your family.
The Best Way to Find and Choose an Orthodontist
- Contact your dental insurance company. If you are required to use a provider who is in your network, you can probably obtain a list of choices to use as a base for further research.
- Your regular dentist may be able to refer you to a great orthodontist. Don’t hesitate to ask.
- Use online consumer review sites to narrow your choices.
- Ask your friends, family, and neighbors. You may find someone who is currently in treatment and can give you details about a specific practice.
- Contact your state licensing board to verify a dental license.
- Check local listings, newspapers, and magazines.
How to Find the Orthodontist Atlanta Parents Love
You want your child to have the advanced, attractive orthodontist braces Atlanta smiles deserve, so don’t settle for less than the best. To track down the Orthodontist Atlanta parents trust, talk to other parents at your child’s school. Also, your pediatrician, pharmacist, and other medical professionals should be able to offer recommendations.
To learn about our family dentistry practice in Atlanta, call today or make an appointment.
and its affiliated practices offer affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Atlanta. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. Our practices provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover affordable dentists who truly care.